Subject: COSC 5x week Yoga: Now 2 classes available!! Deadline 10 JUL
The Clubhouse Operations and Social Committee (COSC) is now offering two 5x week yoga classes beginning the week of 12 July: a class for new/beginner students on 14 July and the third iteration of its Thursday class on 16 July. Residents only. Max 10 resident students/class. All classes this iteration taught outside (weather permitting) either behind the pool or on the Clubhouse deck facing the Chester River. Instructor to continue to enforce all applicable social distancing guidelines. Participants to arrive and leave with their own equipment or Instructor will provide/loan (while supplies last) for duration of class on case by case basis. Outside classes cancelled will be moved to the instructor’s Stevensville studio for a substitute class at 7PM on the day class is cancelled. Foundations Island Yoga and Fitness.(222 Shopping Center Rd, Stevensville, MD). Minimum of 8 paid participants required for each class or it will cancel.
See attached photos of current session.
COST: $35/5 weeks. Payment deadline 10 July. Payment methods directly tocertified/insured Yoga Instructor Carol Ibex via:
1) Had the best yoga class tonite. Carol Ibex with Foundation Island Yoga is the best. Highly Recommend
2) So how do we sign up for it ??
3) Carol Ibex is the best
4) Very much needed. Namaste!
5) So amazing!!! Thanks Walter & Dee for arranging this!! Namaste!
6) Hate that I had to miss it. Looking forward to next week!
7) It was an wonderful time, much needed.
8) Very much needed! Namaste
9) Hope to join in on this class soon!
10) Do you have to sign up? Pay? Details please! I would love to join in!
sessions are meant for everybody to provide movement method and create an understanding for how to implement the art of stretching and strengthening to each individual. This judgment free environment will be a community event and create new social bonding among participating residents and guests.
Hope to see you on the mats!!