Subject: How to Connect to Board and Committee Meetings
The Board and various committees have been hard at work bringing you better audio and video conferencing, and with several meetings now under their belts would like to start encouraging the community to learn how to easily get connected with the business meetings of the community.
You can find upcoming business meetings at https://queenslanding.org/calendar
If you click one you’ll find both a web link to join, and the traditional audio-only numbers to dial. If you’d like to take advantage of the full video conferencing by using the web link, please go through the very brief instructions below.
- Install “Microsoft Teams” software on your Windows PC, MAC, phone, or tablet
- “Microsoft Teams” is very similar to apps such as Zoom or Skype
- You can download it for Windows PC, MAC, iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets such as Samsung.
- To install “Microsoft Teams” software on your PC, MAC, phone, or tablet, click https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app
- Go to our Queens Landing Meeting Calendar (NOT Tidewater Portal) by clicking the link below: https://queenslanding.org/calendar
- Click on the meeting you want to connect to, such as in the screenshot below:
- This will pop up a window, like in the screenshot below, and you can click the meeting next to the red arrow
- This should launch the application on your computer or app on your phone or tablet. You may have some options like the one below:
Click “Join Now” and You’re In!
If you have any questions or comments, please email [email protected].