Subject: Reminder: New for 2022
QL will be doing away with coupon booklets being sent to homeowners which is a savings for the community. With rate increases across the board we have looked at every avenue to save money to keep expenses down.
Homeowners who are utilizing the auto draft payment feature do not receive coupons, all other unit owners have in the past. Instead Tidewater will generate coupons which are not the coupon booklet style but rather a page with four coupons per page in house.
2022 – Unit Owners will have the below options:
- Request to receive in-house coupons by e-mail from Tidewater Accounting -No cost to QL
- Request to receive in-house coupons by mail from Tidewater Accounting - $1.10 cost to QL
- Receive no coupons
Note below the payment methods as the quickest way to have money applied to your account is the online payment in which you can avoid late fees, or your check being lost in the mail.
The below payment methods are available to you online:
- Auto-Draft – Monthly assessment will be taken from your account on or around the 5th of each month. If fees increase, the increase will automatically be taken from your account.
- One-Time e-Check – A free, one-time payment using your bank account and routing number.
- Recurring e-Check – A free, recurring payment option using your bank account and routing number. This payment can be scheduled for any day of the month and set to recur monthly or quarterly. Please note if fees increase, you will need to return to this page to manually update the amount of assessment.
- Credit Card – One time or recurring payment using your credit card. There is a credit card fee of 3.95% of each payment to use this service. We accept Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
You may submit your payments online using one of our payment partners. These are self-initiated, one time or recurring debits from your credit card or bank account. This is the fastest way to have a payment posted to your account.
See attached directions process your payment online.
Homeowners will send their request for coupons to: [email protected] once the annual budget is approved and updated in their system. QL office will send a follow up email as we get closer to when you may send the request into Tidewater and provide the date in which the requests will begin to be accepted.