Subject: Committee Volunteers Needed – Recreational Facilities Operations Subcommittee
Dear Members of the Queens Landing Community
A new year brings opportunities to study and recommend improvements to our recreational facilities. The Queens Landing Board has created a Recreational Facilities Operations subcommittee of the Maintenance Committee.
Our charge is to
develop and review guidelines for the general operation of
- the clubhouse (including the fitness room and the racquetball court),
- the pool,
- kayak put-in, and
- other recreational facilities of the Community
in order to maximize the value of the Community to the lives of its residents.
We are looking for committee members – those of you who
- Have used our facilities or would in the future,
- Have thoughts on how we could improve these offerings to the community.
We are hoping to have our first meeting in late January so if you have interest please complete the attached committee volunteer form. I look forward to working with you.
Do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions or thoughts.
Thank you very much, and Happy New Year!
Laurelle Sheedy McCready
QLCOUO Board of Directors
Chair, Recreational Facilities Operations Subcommittee
- Committee Volunteer Form
- Draft Charter Recreational Facilities Operations Subcommittee of Maintenance Committee