Subject: Town Hall Meeting, Tuesday, May 2 at 7 pm – Revised Proposed Rules & Regulations
Dear Members of the Queen’s Landing Community,
The Documentation Subcommittee and the Board have gathered and considered all the community comments on the proposed Rules & Regulations circulated on March 8th. They have also incorporated the revised recommendations of the Maintenance Committee regarding the Unit maintenance requirements. The Maintenance Committee has consulted with a number of professionals to come to their recommendations.
The community comments centered on the following sections:
- (§) 2.1 Unit maintenance requirements – justification, need for, frequency,
- (§) 2.9 Parking – guest parking, location of overflow parking, assigned parking,
- (§) 2.12 Pet management – questioned reference to non-enforceable recommendation,
- (§) 3.3.3 and (§) 3.5 Age limits for facilities usage,
- (§) 3.5 Tennis courts – questioned requirement to drop the net tension between uses.
The attached updated Rules document takes into consideration community concerns, and highlights in yellow all material changes from the March 8th iteration.
The Board has now scheduled a second Town Hall meeting to allow for additional community comments – Tuesday, May 2, 2023. To join the meeting via online or telephone please visit the Queen’s Landing website at www.queenslanding.org.
We appreciate there has been active conversation on many of these rules, therefore, we have also attached a second document in response to the March 24 Town Meeting on this topic.
On Behalf of the QLCOUO Board of Directors