Subject: Gym Opening Effective Immediately – Friday, 10/23/2020
Good Afternoon QL,
Effective immediately the gym is open for those owners that are in good standing, or where applicable, their tenants. At this time no guests, including trainers, are allowed – residents only. Automatic hand sanitizer stations have been installed in the gym and equipment cleaner/sanitizer and paper towels remain in order to clean equipment. Some of the workout equipment has been moved to the social room to allow for adequate 6′ spacing. You are allowed to use the equipment in the social room, however, if you choose to do so please make sure to take your fob with you into that room or you will be locked out of the gym and clubhouse.
Gym Use Rules are as follows:
- Gym Hours remain as before and is now open daily 4:00 am to Midnight
- Residents Only – No guests, including trainers, are allowed
- Three person maximum past the fobbed door to the gym area. The gym area for these purposes are defined as the gym, racquetball court and social room so maximum of three people for all of those areas combined.
- Use waivers are posted throughout the gym. By using the gym you are consenting to the waivers and use is at your own risk.
- MASKS must be worn in the clubhouse and masks are recommended in the gym unless doing strenuous aerobic activity where the mask might cause harm.
- Any equipment, and weights used must be cleaned both before and after use.
- No TV use – TV has been disconnected and remote has been removed from use as this is a high touch area.
- Racquetball Court is not open for racquetball at this time. This area can be used for stretching.
- Please be respectful and limit your workouts to no more than 2 hours
- No loitering in the lobby of the clubhouse.
- No one is allowed up to the Chester room unless part of an approved meeting or activity.
Residents are expected to follow the rules and self police. If it is found that the rules are not being followed or there are complaints of residents abusing the use of the gym the Board will close the gym without further notice. Should COVID sanctions change the Board will make decisions as to the operation of the gym accordingly.
As a final reminder, the management office is open for business but is by appointment only.
REMINDER: The payment remittance address for your assessment has changed. Please be sure to include your account number on your payment. Please mail payments to:
PO Box 1653
New York, NY 10008-1653