Subject: 2022 Budget and Payment Methods Reminder
Please see attached, the 2022 Approved QL Budget in which homeowners’ dues remained the same as they were in 2021.
New for 2022 – Coupon booklets for dues will not be sent out for 2022. Homeowners who utilize the auto draft payment feature do not receive coupons whereas owners paying by all other methods have received coupon books in the past. Utilizing auto draft or one of the other online options is the quickest way to have money applied to your account, avoid late fees, and avoid the risk of having your check lost in the mail, however, if you would still like to pay by check and require coupons, Tidewater will generate coupons for you. These are not the coupon booklet style but rather a page with four coupons per page. You can have these emailed to you for you to print out or you can request they be mailed to you.
2022 – Unit Owners will have the below options:
- Request to receive in-house coupons by e-mail from Tidewater Accounting - No cost to QL
- Request to receive in-house coupons by mail from Tidewater Accounting - $1.10 cost to QL Association
- Receive no coupons
- Auto-Draft – Monthly assessment will be taken from your account on or around the 5th of each month. If fees increase, the increase will automatically be taken from your account.
- One-Time e-Check – A free, one-time payment using your bank account and routing number.
- Recurring e-Check – A free, recurring payment option using your bank account and routing number. This payment can be scheduled for any day of the month and set to recur monthly or quarterly. Please note if fees increase, you will need to return to this page to manually update the amount of assessment.
- Credit Card – One time or recurring payment using your credit card. There is a credit card fee of 3.95% of each payment to use this service. We accept Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
Make a Payment online or sign up for ACH
You may submit your payments online using one of our payment partners. These are self-initiated, one time or recurring debits from your credit card or bank account. This is the fastest way to have a payment posted to your account.
If you would like assistance setting up automatic payments or using the online options, please contact the office at 410-643-5192.