Subject: 2024 Dues Increase Reminder and Payment Options
Hello Queen’s Landing,
As the new year approaches, please make sure you have made any adjustment necessary for the 2024 dues starting January 1. The 2024 Dues tiers based on percentage of ownership are:
.13333 $189.00 per month (was $182.00)
.20000 $283.50 per month (was $273.00)
.33333 $473.00 per month (was $455.00)
.46667 $662.00 per month (was $637.00)
As a reminder, Queen’s Landing does not send out coupons or statements. The Board of Dirctors encourages owners to use one of the online payment service options available to you. If you currently use one of these methods, thank you for helping to keep Association costs down, and please take a moment to locate the option you use and read carefully as you may need to make a manual adjustment for the change in dues effective January 1.
- Auto-Draft (ACH) – Monthly assessment will be taken from your account on or around the 5th of each month. No action required by you as the increase will automatically adjust and the new amount will be taken from your account.
- One-Time e-Check – A free, one-time payment using your bank account and routing number. The new amount due will show and you will simply need to make the payment based on what is showing due.
- Recurring e-Check – A free, recurring payment option using your bank account and routing number. This payment can be scheduled for any day of the month and set to recur monthly or quarterly. Please note as the fees increased, you will need to go to the payment set up page to manually update the amount of assessment.
If you choose to send in your monthly payment via check to the lockbox address you will need coupons. Coupon sheets may be obtained by one of the following processes.
- Contact the Tidewater accounting department via email at [email protected] or at 443-548-0191 and request the sheets be emailed to you.
- Contact the onsite management office via email at [email protected] or via telephone at 410-643-5192 to request the coupon sheets be emailed to you or, if you need them printed for pick up from the office.
Any questions, please contact the office via email at [email protected] or via phone at 410-643-5192.
Queen’s Landing On-Site Community Association Manager
500 Queen’s Landing Drive, Chester, Maryland 21619
Stay Informed – Check out QL’s website at www.queenslanding.org and QL’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/queenslandingMD